Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 17 February 2009

Info Post



I've been using the Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque for about a month now. You can get a large 8 oz bottle for around $4 at most drug and beauty stores. I got mine at Ulta. It smells minty but isn't overpowering. It reminds me a bit of Doublemint gum. It claims to help dry up acne pimples, rinse away blackheads, and shrink pores. You put it on a leave it for 15 minutes while it dries then you wash it off with warm water. Some people feel a burning sensation the first few times they use it. I felt a little sting around my nose where my skin gets the driest but it never bothered me enough to take it off. This only happened the first couple of times I used it, now it never stings. I know it dries out some people's skin as well. I get patchy spots of dry skin in the winter but I always put on moisturizer after I use this and I haven't had any problems with it making the dry spots worse in fact they seem like they're getting better. I was breaking out pretty bad because I was having problems with my hormones. Since using the mask I have definitely seen improvement in my acne and my pores. It seems like it dries up pimples almost immediately. I've read that you can use it as a spot treatment though I've never tried it. I think I will soon. So far I really love it and will be keeping it as a regular part of my skin routine.

Oh another plus is that they don't test on animals or use any animal ingredients! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment