Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 22 July 2009

Info Post
My mom and my aunt went to an international market over the weekend. While they were there my aunt bought a dragon fruit for my mom to give to me. Apparently one of my little cousins likes it a lot so she thought I might too. It's a really pretty and impressive looking fruit. My boyfriend and I cut it open and tried it. It didn't really taste like much of anything, which was kind of disappointing. I'm going to try it again and see if I like it any better, but from what I could tell it just tasted like really weak kiwi. My mom also brought home some tiny tiny bananas. I love them. They're just like normal bananas but they're bit size, which is perfect because I can hardly ever finish a normal size banana.

0 comments:

Post a Comment