Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 1 July 2009

Info Post

So this past weekend I went all over the place with my boyfriend. On Friday we went to a baseball game (Braves vs. Red Sox). Before the game we stopped by the mall to grab something to eat and waste some time. While we were walking around looking at different stores I heard a bird chirping inside. I went to look for it and found it on the ground by a big window trying to get outside. I don't know how long the poor thing was there but it seemed really tired and confused because it was letting me walk right up to it. I went to a shoe store and asked for a box. I scooped up the little bird and took it outside. It flew away and looked like it was ok. It really bothers me that no one else had tried to help the little thing. It seemed to me like it had been there a really long time because it was so tired.

On Saturday we stopped by the dollar store and found a bunch of CDs. Normally they have weird compilations but on this day they had actual albums. We ended up getting Less Than Jake, Barenaked Ladies, Phish, and a Disney CD that had bluegrass versions of Disney songs. I think we got 7 CDs in all. It was pretty awesome. I got some really really yummy chapstick too. It's Bubblicious Strawberry Splash. I love chapstick (I used to eat it when I was little >.<). I was really getting sick of the other chapstick I was using. It has SPF in it which I know is good for you but I couldn't stand the taste. On Sunday we went to my boyfriend's nephew's birthday party. It was fun. I wish I could read in the car. It would make long car trips so much easier but it makes me feel so sick if I even think about trying.

On Monday (I know it's not technically the weekend but it kinda was for me) we went to a store that was having a sale where whatever you could fit in a grocery bag was $15. It was really cool I got a lot of cute new stuff. Trevis didn't find very much because there wasn't much there for guys but he got three new shirts. When I got home I had a message waiting for me tellng me that I had won a Think Geek contest. I won a Giant Swiss Army Knife which costs $999. I really couldn't believe it. I'm so excited. The next day I won a Shamu hoodie. I guess I've just been lucky lately...

This is what the knife looks like. It's just slightly insane.

0 comments:

Post a Comment