Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 21 July 2010

Info Post

Things that are making me happy today:
  • My boyfriend and I are going to two concerts in September (Uproar Fest and Alice in Chains). I'm super excited.
  • I'm getting my hair cut (finally!) this week.
  • I've been getting Allure magazine. It's one of my favorite mainstream magazines.
  • I'm having a lot of fun planning food and silly things for my boyfriend's poker night.
  • I'm going to get to hang out with one of my best friends, Emily, that night while the guys play poker. 
  • I'm planning on bringing two of my favorite movies, Tank Girl and Ladies and Gentlemen, the Fabulous Stains, for us to watch.
  • I'm also going to bring out some silly board games for us to play.
  • I bought this really cute new dress that I plan on wearing that night.
  • It was on sale for $8.
  • A Dali exhibit is coming to the High Museum and I'm really excited to go see it.
  • I won a really cool cat scratcher/ bed and my cat absolutely loves it.


What's been making you happy lately?


0 comments:

Post a Comment