Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 13 September 2009

Info Post
10 more days, then....

....I would be taking care of my baby by myself

....I would be able to take my bath with heater, no more that smelly, blacky herb on my bath tub

....I would be able to go out (shopping!)

....I would no need to eat kacang ma and all those tasteless, heaty dishes!

....I would no need to drink air mata kucing. I miss drinking water.

....I would not get inflammation on my gum and teeth. Too much heaty food, I cannot stand them, and so is my teeth!

....I can touch tap water, how I miss those cold water

....I can wear shorts, and sleeveless top without fear of wind blowing on me. (I hope that they fit after all those months!)

....I can wash my hair after so many weeks! Yuk! I need to wash my smelly and oily hair twice, I think.

....I don't get intoxicated by taking too much Cognac Otard every other nights

.....I am back to my normal routine, i.e. housechore and errands

Am I happy or dread to be out of confinement?? Lol!

0 comments:

Post a Comment