Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 29 September 2009

Info Post
I am commenting on my body after delivery. I am currently weighing around 57kg. After a week of looking after and feeding my baby, I am still not losing any weight. Baby Jay's night feeding is 3- 4 times per night and he is getting lesser sleep during the day time as well. I am having dark cicles around my eyes due to night feeding. Besides looking after him, I still need to do the laundry, cleaning the room and once a while cooking. I am not complaining, but am treating all those as exercises. So, when am I going to lose some more weights? Why? I couldn't fit on most of my old clothing! Very frustrating indeed!

Besides my clothing, I also have problem with my feet size! They are bigger! After delivered my 1st child, my feet size has grown from Size 5 to 6. Now, after my 2nd child, my feet size is no longer 6. I have to get new shoes. I am now wearing around 6.5, and depends on brands, I can fit into Size 6. Most of my current high heels and sandals have to stay idle in my shoe cabinet as I couldn't wear them. It is very sad as some is pretty new and only wore few times. What am I going to do with them if I cannot fit into them anymore???

0 comments:

Post a Comment