Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 22 December 2009

Info Post


It’s always fun to see the amazing talent from other artists and today I want to share a few lovely creations from someone I get to call a friend and fellow artist. The samples are from Kara, who has the wonderful ability to take a variety of design elements, bits and pieces, if you will, and turn them into wonderful art. She was kind enough to use some of the Swell Noel art from the scrapbooking collection and I have the privilege of showing it off.  To learn more about Kara and the beauty she brings to her creations please visit her blog, My Studio Pink. I know you will be as delighted as I have been when you see her unending talent and precise attention to detail. What’s more, Kara is a true gem!

0 comments:

Post a Comment