Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 20 August 2010

Info Post

My boyfriend and I went to Huntsville from the 15th to the 18th to visit my Grandma (hence the lack of posts, sorry!). We had a lot of fun. We were able to make one stop on the way there to see Paradise Gardens and one on the way back to do some shopping at Unclaimed Baggage. I have a bunch of pictures I need to go through and sort so I can post them.

I'll elaborate more when I get everything sorted out and I'm feeling a bit better. After a night of nightmares I woke up with a migraine this morning. It actually started last night, but I didn't want to take medicine for it. I was hoping a good night of sleep would get rid of it. No such luck :( I've taken medicine for it now but it's made me really loopy. Earlier to cheer me up my boyfriend took me to a cute cupcake place to cheer me up. I picked out a couple (mint chocolate and s'mores) to take home and eat. He's so sweet. I've only tried the mint chocolate cupcake so far. It was really yummy.


0 comments:

Post a Comment