Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 31 August 2010

Info Post

This past weekend wasn't the best for me. I was too sick to see my boyfriend at all and too sick to do anything of much use at home. I'm still not feeling well which has me worried that my cold has turned into a sinus infection. I'll probably be going to the doctor to get it checked out tomorrow or Thursday. There's not much else I can do at the moment except to keep resting and drinking lots of fluids (I've been drinking water, water, more water, and the occasional glass of juice). It really wouldn't be so bad if my sinuses being messed up didn't lead to me getting migraines. I can handle the slight sinus headache that happens but by the end of the day, everyday, I have a full blown migraine headache on top of it. I can't find a way to stop it from happening. I've tried everything I could think of. I've been trying to ignore them and sleep them off but I always wake up with my head hurting even worse than before. I don't like taking rescue meds so if I don't have anywhere to go that day I put it off for as long as possible.

Right now I'm just trying to look ahead to Saturday and Uproar Fest. Unfortunately I might not feel my best that day but I'm still determined to have the best time I can. I'm really excited.

0 comments:

Post a Comment