Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 1 September 2010

Info Post

I thought it would be a good idea to start documenting my goals for the month on here. I keep them written in a notebook normally but I thought I might get more done if I put them out in the open like this.

This month I would like to...
  • Start updating my blog with my goals. (Done!)
  • And follow up with my progress at the end of the month.
  • Set up a bank account.
  • Enter all the codes I have for MyCokeRewards. I have too many caps laying around.
  • Start planning a trip to the High Museum to see their Salvador Dali exhibit.
  • Make and keep a schedule for updating my blog.
  • Finish the store policies for my ArtFire store.
  • Get a group of my friends together to go up to the mountains when the leaves start changing colors.
What do you want to accomplish this month?

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment