Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 21 September 2010

Info Post
I was tagged by Novie at Just Another Avenue. Thanks for tagging me :)
 
1.What was your fondest childhood memory?
 
 
That's a hard one...lately I've been reminiscing about the bird houses we used to have in our backyard. The front of them opened and swung down so you could see inside. During the spring I would go and check to see if a bird had made a nest. They inevitably would then there would be eggs to check on and then there would be baby birds to check on. I didn't bother them I'd just look for a little bit then close it back up. It was fascinating to me. 

 
 2. How was your first kiss?
 
 
I honestly can't remember. I just remember being really mad when boys would sneak up and kiss me when I was little. It was so rude. 

 
3. Where do you think is the best place to retire?
 
 
 
Anywhere as long as you're close to the people you love. 

 
4. If given the chance to speak to God face to face, what would you tell Him?
 
 
I'd just say hi. 

 
5. Do you consider yourself LUCKY?
 
 
Even though I get frustrated a lot of days most of the time I feel that I am very very lucky.
 
 
 6. Are you aggressive or the shy type?
 
 
I'm super shy. A lot of times I wish I wasn't because I adore people and would like to talk to more. 

 
7. Cake or Ice cream?
 
 
 
Are you sure you don't mean "Cake or death?" (Eddie Izzard references FTW!) In either case I'd pick cake all the way.


0 comments:

Post a Comment