Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 2 September 2010

Info Post

Uproar Fest is this coming Saturday and I wanted to do something special with my nails. I've been getting into Halestorm a lot lately and I love their logo so it was a no-brainer.

This is my first nail art how to so I hope I remember everything I need to include. If you see that I've missed something feel free to leave me a comment and let me know.

You Will Need:  
  • A Base Coat (I used OPI's Nail Envy)
  • Your Choice Of A Base Color (I used Pure Ice in Rio)
  • A Nail Art Pen or Normal Polish With a Toothpick or Nail Art Polishes That Come With The Thin Brushes (I used Sally Hansen's Nail Art Pen in Black)
  • A Top Coat (I used OPI's Nail Envy for this also)
  • A Nail Dryer This is optional it just makes everything go faster. (I used ONYX Professional 3-2-1 Dry! Salon Nail Dryer)
Step 1: First you'll need to clean and shape your nails into your desired length and shape. I keep my nails short most of the time because I find them easier to keep strong and clean this way.

Step 2: Apply your base coat.


 Step 3: Apply your base color.


 Step 4: Apply a top coat. This will protect the base color while you paint the logo on.

Step 5: Start painting the logo by making two parallel lines at an angle with one slightly higher than the other.


 Step 6: Make two more parallel lines to form a diamond shape. Do not connect the lines.


 Step 7: Extend the lines. They'll look a bit like arrows.


 Step 8: Fill in the crescent shapes.

 

 Step 9: Fill in the triangle shapes.


 Step 10: Repeat the steps on the rest of your nails then apply your top coat.



 All done! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment