Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 6 September 2010

Info Post

My boyfriend and I went to Uproar Fest this past Saturday. It was fun for the most part. We had to leave early because I ended up with one of the worst migraines I've had in ages. I'm still recovering from it. While that sucked we got to see the one band I really really wanted to see, Halestorm.

They were so amazing live. I wish they could have played longer (especially because while they were playing my head wasn't hurting so bad). When they come back to Atlanta I'm definitely going to see them again. They're exactly what you want from a band when you see them live; energetic, entertaining, and absolutely amazing sounding. Lzzy Hale has one of the best voices in rock, ever. After their set was done my boyfriend said that their album does not do them justice, and he's right.

I pick and choose the concerts I go to carefully because I always end up feeling sick for a few days after. The band has to be worth that. Halestorm without a doubt is. If you ever get a chance to see them go!! You wont regret it.

A couple days before the concert Lzzy tweeted at me that she saw my Halestorm nail art and that she wanted to see me before the concert. We got to get some stuff signed by the band and I got a hug from Lzzy. It was the icing on an already amazing cake ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment