Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 15 February 2011

Info Post

Over the weekend my boyfriend and I celebrated Valentine's Day since we couldn't be together on Monday. We exchanged gifts and made creatures out of rice crispy treats (I'll be putting up pictures of them soon). On Saturday we went to a Thai place we've been wanting to try together. It was really good and I think we'll definitely go back.

Another adventure we had over the weekend was waiting around a doctor's office for 3 hours because I had a petechial rash all over my legs. They ended up not being able to tell me what caused it but where able to rule out a bad infection or a low blood platelet count. I guess that's the good news? I'm supposed to keep an eye on it and my temperature to make sure nothing serious happens. Hopefully it'll just clear up on it's own. Hurray for always having weird medical stuff going on!

I know I promised a Valentine's Day inspired nail art tutorial but I broke one my my finger nails down (ouch) and I don't want to put nail polish on it quite yet. As soon as it's grown back I'll put together the tutorial. I just wanted you to know that I haven't forgotten (as I'm prone to do). Better late than never seems to have become my moto lately :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment