Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 21 February 2011

Info Post


This video came out a little while ago but it's the latest from Kerli. So far I really like the direction she seems to be taking with her new album. It seems to be very optimistic and cheerful. Her first album, Love is Dead, has a bit of a darker feel but there are a few songs that are bright spots.

Here's what Kerli herself said about Love is Dead:
"A lot of the songs I wrote when I was really depressed, and then the later songs I wrote after coming out from my depression, so the theme of the album pretty much is overcoming obstacles and overcoming the darkness. I’m really grateful for all these experiences because I believe that until you are absorbed by darkness you can't overcome it and face the light."
I'm really glad to have more songs about her "facing the light" so to speak. Her music hits are nerve with me and gets my creativity and positivity flowing. Her amazing visuals add to that as well. I should have an Army of Love nail art tutorial up sometime this week or next :)


Integrity. Love. Unity.


0 comments:

Post a Comment