Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 27 March 2011

Info Post

Soooo this past week I made a ton of origami stars and I even got some more star paper. My boyfriend bought it for me. We found some really awesome big shiny paper and some cool glow in the dark paper. I think I made 200 or so on Wednesday so I had to give my fingers a break, they were super sore from all that folding. I'll be putting the bottles up for sale in my ArtFire store when they're done. Half of them are going to be for Japan so they'll be priced a little higher than the others. 

This coming week we're going to see Red State on Tuesday!!! I'm very very excited!! I guess I'm a little fan-girlish when it comes to Kevin Smith stuff...mostly the podcasts. I just love podcasts, ok? I listen to them instead of watching TV (seriously, they're better). I'll write a review of the movie after but it might take me a day or so because movies tend to trigger migraines (because of the flashing light from the screen). I might be out of commission for a bit but I'll try to recover as fast as I can.

After that my boyfriend is going to a math conference thingy...I'm not really sure what they're doing...but! I'll be home probably working on folding stars and other things. 

Oh one last thing, my hair dye came in the mail over the weekend :D Exciting!! Now I just want my new sunglasses to get here.

What are you looking forward to this week? 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment