Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 3 March 2011

Info Post

This really simple nail art design was inspired by Kerli's Army Of Love music video. The color scheme of the video has lots of white and frosty pale colors, so I tried to incorporate that feeling with the colors I used. The main design is a variation of Kerli's moon marks. Kerli regularly wears three marks on her face to represent Integrity, Love, and Unity. This is what she said about why she wears the moon marks.
"This just kind of reminds me not to look with my eyes but to just feel people ... and not judge. Not judge the book by its cover and not judge anybody by the way they look but only judge people by the way they feel."
Instead of just three dots I made the center mark into a crescent moon. I thought it was a fun twist.

You will need:


Apply your base coat and base color.


 On your ring and index finger make two circles


On your middle finger make a crescent moon shape. Apply a top coat to seal and protect your design.
 
That's it! It's super simple :) I hope you like it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment