Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 1 April 2011

Info Post

First lets go over my goals for March:
  • Finish setting up my Facebook Fan Page. I'll post a link when it's done :) This is mostly done. I'm still learning how make it nicer. Here's the link for anyone interested in becoming a fan :)
  • Take any old electronics I have to be recycled. I helped my boyfriend take a bunch of his stuff and I'm in the process of boxing up more to take. Yay recycling!
  • Try cooking with soba noodles. We got some and they were yummy!
  • Replace soda with water, tea, and juices. I've done this and switched to ice coffees for my caffeine fix. I still have Coke when I go out to restaurants though. 
  • Take care of my nails and give them a break from polish. My nails are still a little short but they feel much stronger and better now. I'm excited to be able to paint them again!
And now onto April!

This month I would like to...

  • Practice Poi spinning. I found some great tutorials on YouTube.
  • Finish my origami star bottles and list them on my Art Fire store.
  • List at least 5 charms on my Art Fire store.
What do you want to accomplish this month?


0 comments:

Post a Comment