Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 10 November 2011

Info Post
Eliana has been sick since last Saturday...needless to say we have been exhausted over here..  Sleepless nights, interrupted sleep, runny nose, cough along with a side of being irritable and not wanting to eat.  It is never fun when your little one comes down with a cold.  I'm so thankful Eliana likes soup! Since she hasn't been eating as well soup is great way to get some good nutrition in.  However having soup every day for lunch can get boring.. so I decided to present today's soup in a creative way.
Flower Soup
Eliana actually asked for soup and cracker refills and told me she likes her soup better in the flowers than in bowls! This was a very simple lunch, but very creative! 


I put her chicken noodle soup in two flower silicone cups  [use homemade soup or canned...  if you happen to be running on a week of not-so-good sleep I would go with canned ;) ]


I then put crackers in the last flower silicone cup.  I also cut some green peppers for some "leaves".

Easy as pie. Or soup.

0 comments:

Post a Comment