Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 28 November 2012

Info Post
A peek at our home.  Special corners of our home. 

My Princess' room wardrobe with her favourite dolls and toys in one corner.  Also keep her kindergarden's certificate and trophies she had won. 


Baby Jay's room with his toys corner.  Not a lot because mostly are sealed in boxes.  Too many that I do not think we have enough spaces to display them all.  And I cannot imagine all those  dusting and cleaning I have to do if everything is up on the shelves.

Our family hall in the upper floor.  Suppose to be a tv hall for the kids but since we have not yet get sofa for the hall, I am turning it into multi-purpose corner.  For ironing purpose. 

All our books, DVD albums and photo albums are kept in the shelves in this hall.

Come to look at them, look like we do not have enough spaces to keep our things!  Lol!

0 comments:

Post a Comment