Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 23 November 2012

Info Post
Don’t you just love this Alpine Wonderland fabric line?? I do!! Can you tell?? Brooke here once again with another fun project. 
I thought tree blocks would coordinate nicely with the tree print from this line. My runner or wall hanging is 18 x 43.
I paired up prints to be my trees. I used a solid white for the background and a piece of brown grunge for the tree trunks. I used magic corners to achieve the trees.
Here is my completed top. I used 3.5 inch strips for the border. *Note* the tree print is directional, so it does require some attention to detail to cut out.
Getting ready to quilt . . . I began by quilting the trees first and working my way out.
Quilting done . . . this picture has a neat effect to it . . . ready for binding.
Since I was undecided about if I would use this as a tablerunner or a wall hanging, I went ahead and attached a small sleeve so I could do either.
Another close up view with binding and all set to go.
Happy Holiday sewing!  See you next time . . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment