Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 3 December 2012

Info Post
♫♪Frosty the Snowman, was a jolly happy soul,
With a corn cob pipe and a button nose, and two eyes made of coal...♪♫
OK... so no corn cob pipe, no button nose and no coal.. 
but somehow this sandwich still reminded me of Frosty! :)

We made Frosty last week -- and he was super easy to make :) To make Frosty all you really need is a circle cookie cutter.  This Frosty is a ham and cheese sandwich, but feel free to choose your preferred fillings :)  Eliana and I cut the bread, cheese and ham with the cookie cutter.  I placed the cheese on top.  For the face Frosty has a carrot nose that I cut with a knife and Enjoy Life Foods mini chocolate chips for his eyes and mouth. The hat is cucumber and the scarf is red bell pepper slices.

Of course the first thing Eliana told me was that Frosty's hat wasn't black. She had no problem eating it though :)

In addition to Frosty, Eliana had some "snow" to eat on the side.
I filled her mini mug (where I found the inspiration for this lunch) with Pirate's Booty.

While we have already had snow three times it never really accumulated. Eliana and Mia love to play in the snow, so they can't wait until we have more snow! Eliana wants so badly to make a snowman, and Mia likes to dive her nose into the snow and roll around in it. They have so much fun in the snow :) 

Me on the other hand... I prefer tropical weather..and no snow. I have to say though...watching Mia and Eliana play in the snow and have so much fun really does put a smile on my face. And I eventually get over the fact that I am freezing and go play with them too :)

Creative Food Supplies:

0 comments:

Post a Comment