Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 3 December 2012

Info Post
My BIL brought back few bagful of kompia from Sibu on Sunday night so we collected some from him.  One bag is the normal smaller kompia while the other bag is bigger sesame kompia.  I much prefer the normal kompia because I dislike having the sesame seeds falling from the buns while eating them.  *wink*


So we have been having kompia for breakfast and tea break for 2 days.  Just toast the kompia in the pan to heat it up and spread some butter in it.  Very yummy but hubby still prefer plain kompia.  Lol! 

As for breakfast I make some bacon kompia.  I was complaining to hubby that the bacons we bought from H&L are pretty salty and it needs to be eaten with breads or buns.  So bacon kompia came into my mind. It is delicious too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment