Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 10 June 2009

Info Post
Last Saturday my boyfriend and I went to the Georgia Renaissance Festival for my friend's birthday. My boyfriend had never been to one before and I hadn't been since before I started high school. I'd heard it wasn't as good as it used to be but I had a lot of fun. There were all the basics like jousting, people dressed up, and the giant turkey legs. We just wandered through looking at all the different stalls and shows. My boyfriend bought me my first funnel cake. It was really really yummy. I hurt my ankle so I wasn't able to do as much as I wanted to do. I'd definitely go again next year.

Here's some pictures:

Trevis is trying to hold cold cokes on my hurt ankle for me.

There were sheep and sheep dogs. I would have gotten better pictures but I was afraid to stand up.
Trying to shade him from the sun.
It was a really gorgeous day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment