Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 11 June 2009

Info Post
No tricks pulled here, only a treat! I received samples this week of the fabric collection I worked on with Northcott called Trick or Treat Street and it is scampering into fabric shops now.


I grew up thinking of Halloween more as an occasion to put together a fun costume than a time to scare people. I always enjoyed “Casper, the Friendly Ghost,” and liked the idea of a Halloween theme that played up the dress-up angle instead of “real” ghosts and spirits. Beyond the innocence of the characters, I really tried to capture that exotic feeling you get as a kid going from house to house on a cool October night--the lighting, the romance, the touch of mystery--without making it too scary.

I am currently working on another collection for Halloween called Costume Club with some new cute little Halloween kids who--if we're lucky--might just wander over to Trick or Treat Street in Northcott-ville.

Here are some samples of the Trick or Treat Street panel and fabrics. I hope you find them a treat to look at!



So, don't forget to take a stroll over to your local quilting shop when the weather cools and the nights are crisp. Knock on their door and ask for this little treat! I think you'll find it a rather sweet collection.

If you want to see the entire Trick or Treat Street collection go to northcott.net and click on Sheri Berry in the designer section.

0 comments:

Post a Comment