Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 11 January 2011

Info Post

We've had quite a few snow days here recently. The first one was on Christmas. It was the first time we'd had a white Christmas in Georgia in over 100 years. It was really gorgeous while it lasted. We've been hit by snow again and are currently snowed in. I'm not sure when it's going to melt away. I was supposed to go to the doctor tomorrow but for now I'm waiting to see what the weather does. I doubt I'll want to try to venture anywhere on the icy roads tomorrow. It's a very strange feeling when everything gets put on hold. It's so quiet outside.

The Winter holidays were all really lovely. Christmas was especially fun. It was really nice to see family and hang out and joke around with them. I'm really lucky to have the family I do and I'm reminded of that every time I get to spend time with them. New Year's was a tiny bit stressful but it all turned out ok in the end and it reminded me of how lucky I am to have my boyfriend. It's nice to know that there's always someone there who has your back no matter what. My birthday was very relaxed and cozy, which is how I prefer it.

I'll be posting some more Scott Pilgrim goodness in the form of How Tos shorty but for now I'm off to work on thank you notes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment