Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 4 January 2011

Info Post
I guess I'm still on Winter break right now. My boyfriend heads back to school on the 10th so I suppose that's when it will end for me as well. I felt a bit guilty leaving my blog unattended to so I figured I'd stop by for a short post. Sometimes you just need to escape for awhile, and that's what I've been doing. Thing will be back into a more normal state of being shortly and I'll post more about what I've done and everything that's happened and is yet to happen over this lovely vacation. This year I'm going to strive to make my posts here much more focused. I've been so scattered for so long that it's difficult to pull everything together but I feel like I'm finally ready. Growing pains, everyone has them right?

I hope everyone had lovely holidays and amazing New Years! I'll be back super soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment