Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 26 January 2011

Info Post

I've mentioned before that one of my favorite parts of Scott Pilgrim is this exchange between Scott and Ramona:

Scott: Garlic bread is my favourite food. I could honestly eat it for every meal. Or just all the time without even stopping.
Ramona: You'd get fat.
Scott: No.
Ramona: You'd get totally fat.
Scott: I don't think I'd get fat. Why would I get fat?
Ramona: Bread makes you fat. Butter makes you fat.
Scott: Bread makes you fat??
 My boyfriend and I had a similar conversation at the beginning of our relationship when we bonded over our mutual love of garlic and garlic bread. One of my gifts to him for Christmas was a full garlic bread dinner and I promised to post the menu and the recipes I used. So, here they are...

First I made a silly little restaurant menu:



The menu wasn't just garlic bread it was actually:
I didn't follow the recipes for the salad dressing or soup exactly but I used those recipes as bases. Definitely try out the chocolate chip cookies if you like garlic and are feeling a little adventurous. They're really pretty good. The dinner was really fun and I think it'd make a great date night idea for Scott Pilgrim fans and garlic lovers alike :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment