Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 25 January 2011

Info Post

Sorry I didn't post at all last week. I was feeling super out of it and when I feel that way I get a bit afraid to write posts. My brain feels like such a scrambled mess that I'm sure I'll write something equally disorganized and confused. I've also let my 365Project slip to the wayside. I'm aiming to pick it back up at the beginning of February. I think February is going to be a really fun month; Gaga's new song is going to be released, my boyfriend is going to be participating in the RPM Challenge (you make an entire album in the month of February!), and of course there's Valentine's Day. I'm working on some Valentine's Day inspired nail art along with some other Valentine's Day related tutorials that I can't talk about just yet (I don't want to ruin the surprise!) so be on the lookout for those shortly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment