Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 13 September 2011

Info Post
I figured I needed to make a post just to say that I'm still here and I plan to start posting again regularly as soon as possible. A few things have set me back recently. I've dealt with a bunch of computer problems over the past month. First the internet got shut off for a few days, then the power cord to my laptop stopped working so I had to wait for a new one to come in the mail, then the cord for my laptop cooler died and I couldn't do much of anything without my computer shutting itself down. I just got the new cord for my cooler over the weekend and everything seems to be up and running ok now.

Even with my computer in working order I'm having a hard time getting together the posts I want to make because I've been very very sick the past few weeks. Pretty much all of my projects have been put on hold as of now and I'm just trying to rest and not stress too much. Hopefully I'll start feeling more like myself soon and posting will resume but until then you might not see much from me here. You can always find me on Twitter if you want to keep up with my day to day stuff. I have a lot of cool ideas I want to share with all of you and I'm positive that they will be realized in time, but for now I just have to sit and wait this out. Thank you for understanding.

0 comments:

Post a Comment