Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 13 September 2011

Info Post
I had my first child at the age of 28. I think it is an ideal age to have children but at that point of time, I were ready and settling down to have kids. Some think that I was rushing things because I got pregnant after a month of marriage. Some said I should enjoy marriage life, maybe a year before settling for kids.

What ever it is, I have no regrets. At that moment of time, I just feel like having kids. And boy! I am in my 30s and I have a pair of kids. How beautiful my 2 kids are. I am truly blessed and grateful to have wonderful children, although sometimes they giving me headaches and heartbreaks. Nevertheless I am proud of them.




I love the feeling of waking up in the morning to the sound of my children either greeting me with "Good Morning" or asking for their milk. I love the idea of sharing ice cream cone with my girl, playing blocks with my boy and having a nice bucket of fried chicken with my kids. I am contented with 2, but hubby keeps persuading me for Baby No 3. See how thing goes after we move into the new house. *Wink*

0 comments:

Post a Comment