Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 5 October 2011

Info Post
In the spirit of welcoming Fall weather I made Eliana this Oak tree lunch :)
It's raining acorns!
The tree trunk is a jelly sandwich.  I made one side of the sandwich with the crust to make it look more like a tree.


The pumpkins are american cheese cut with mini cookie cutters. I drew on them with food safe markers.


The leafs are red, yellow, orange bell peppers and sun dried basil tortillas cut with an oak leaf mini cookie cutter.


The "falling acorns" are pomegranate seeds.


Eliana loved this lunch and ate everything :) While making it I wasn't the happiest with it but when it was done I loved it and Eliana loved it and then proceeded to show me the one tree in the backyard that has colorful leaves :) 


Happy Fall everyone!

Here is what I used to make this lunch:

0 comments:

Post a Comment