Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 19 October 2011

Info Post
I straighten my hair last Sunday with my sis. A little sister time to ourselves. We started around 1pm and as a lot of customers came to have their hair wash, it took us almost 3 hours to have our hair straighten. Suppose to be a 2 hours process but we ended up have it done around 4.30pm. But it only cost RM100.00 per head only.

But I lost a lot of hair. After straightening, my hair is even more thinning. Gosh! Maybe due to my last pregnancy. Used to have a very thick tresses but now I can see some baldness on my head. So before I losing some more hair, I better use some hair tonic. Any good hair tonic to recommend me?? How should I use hair tonic??? I understand I must put few drops of tonic on the scalp area and massage but if I want to massage all over my head, how???

I asked hubby how do I look and he does not give much comment. Maybe because I asked him before I went to the salon, whether he likes me curl or straight hair and he replied the former style. But I ended up with straight hair because I am the lazy type. No patience and time to maintain the curls. *wink*

0 comments:

Post a Comment