Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 10 September 2012

Info Post
So I found this awesome Back To Nature Crazy Bugs Macaroni & Cheese at the grocery store the other day... (And by the other day I mean practically a year ago.. and its been hiding in the kitchen cabinet until I found it again when I was cleaning the cabinet....yup.. guilty as charged lol) So anyways I found this awesomeness and decided to make some lunches with it last week :) 

We made the whole box and since Eliana was all about eating the Bug Mac and Cheese I used it up for different lunches for her throughout the week. This is Part One of A Bug's Life Lunch: Flower Power
This lunch was sooooo easy to make :) I put some of the Crazy Bugs Mac & Cheese into two Wilton Flower Silicone Cups.  I put celery as the flower stems and leaves.  I also put a few of the "bugs" on the plate. A butterfly flying in the blue sky.. a beetle flying near the flower and two caterpillars by the grass.

These lunches I made with this mac and cheese reminded me of spring.. and even though we are coming into the season of fall I still find them fun :)

Eliana loved this lunch and it was very simple to make :) And Eliana ate the celery whole!!!!! (She doesn't like the stringyness of celery so I usually have to slice it super thin.) Progress!!! OK so I realize that was super exciting for me haha but it was nice to not have to slice it thinly and present it in a different way :)


**Stay tuned for Part Two of A Bug's Life Lunch!! :)**

Here is what I used to make this lunch:

I Link up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment