Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 23 September 2012

Info Post
Okay, I got a new health toy.  A LED belt.  Can be used on any parts of the body including the head.  Have many health benefits including weight loss, joint and pain relieve as well as anti-aging and therapeutic properties.  Tested it last week and it has been in my shelf for the time being.  Lol! 

The latest product distributed by Cosway. 


I went for the talk yesterday morning in one of the Cosway shop in RH Plaza.  And after that I was joking with my hubby that since I bought this belt, we can stop taking other supplements as LED near infrared and red light can almost have every functions.  Geez.  It costs a lot but luckily they have 3 months interest-free installment for charging to credit card. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment