Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 17 September 2012

Info Post
This is Part Two of A Bug's Life Lunch: EasyLunchbox style. 

In the main compartment we have two Wilton Flower Silicone Cups filled with the Crazy Bugs Macaroni & Cheese. The flower cups are lying in some green grass (sliced green pepper and some random green peas.)

In the upper left compartment are cut strawberries for her to mix into her yogurt which is in the upper right compartment.  I added some cute butterflies cut out of organic fruit leather and placed them on top of the yogurt (if you want to pack this lunch ahead of time just make sure to add the fruit leather on top of the yogurt the day that it will be eaten. It will get mushy overnight. it will still taste good, but it may not appeal to your child visually.)

By putting the pasta in the silicone cups it makes it super easy to remove for heating purposes. Eliana doesn't like cold pasta so I was able to easily take out the silicone cups and quickly heat them up in the microwave for a few seconds :) Of course if your child will eat cold pasta I have one word for you: Lucky! hahaha I say lucky because I cannot pack cold pasta unless I know I will be able to heat it up for her :)

(You can check out A Bug's Life Part One here)

**Stay tuned for A Bug's Life Part Three!**

Here is what I used to make this lunch (or similar):
 
I link up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment