Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 20 May 2009

Info Post
I'm giving my boyfriend ten birthday presents over a period of ten days. I'm going to share them all with you here after he gets them.

Day 1:

ThinkGeek's LED Shower Light




He has been talking about wanting one of these for almost a year. I know he probably couldn't justify spending the money on himself to get one so I got it for him. It's really cool. The light starts out blue then once the water reaches 89 degrees it turns to red so you know it's safe to step into the water. The coolest part to me is that it doesn't need any batteries to run. It's completely powered by the water that runs through it.

I made wrapping paper for all the presents. I wasn't exactly sure what to draw on the paper for this one so I did two swirls in the color of the lights.

0 comments:

Post a Comment