Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 13 May 2009

Info Post
Sorry I've disappeared for so long. Last week my internet wasn't working for a few days and that set me behind a bit. This week is my boyfriend's only week off in between his Spring and Summer semesters at school (he's crazy smart) so I've been spending everyday with him that I can. I have some cool posts coming up. I'm going to try to do some reviews of the Personal Trainer: Cooking Nintendo DS game, SousChef (it's a program for Macs that stores your recipes and does some other cool things), and a computer game called World of Goo. I just realized my boyfriend gave me all those things. He's so sweet. After those I should be able to post about some crafty things I've been up to. I have to wait until after I give them to my boyfriend for his birthday since he reads this too. I'm really excited to share them with you. I hope everyone is having a great week. I'll try my best to be back soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment