Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 22 May 2009

Info Post
Day 3:

Scooby SnacksMy boyfriend really likes Scooby-Doo and commented about how it's weird that they don't sell Scooby Snacks as cookies in stores. They do actually, and I wanted to get him a box as a surprise but when I tried to find some to buy I couldn't find them anywhere! I did a search on Walmart's website and it told me there wasn't a store within 100 miles that sold them. After that I decided to take matters into my own hands. I went to Michael's and got a plain tin, some Scooby stickers, and a dog bone shaped cookie cutter. I wrote "Scooby Snacks" on the tin with sharpies I already had.

You can find the recipe I used for the cookies here. I added in cinnamon. It says the wont spread out but mine still did.

This was the result.

0 comments:

Post a Comment