Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 27 May 2009

Info Post
Day 8:

Pictures


There are a lot of pictures of Trevis and I together but they were all digital so you'd have to be on a computer to look at them. I'd never ordered prints of digital photos before but I found a coupon for 50 free prints from Snapfish and I decided to give it a try. I really like Snapfish. It was a very easy process and the pictures are good quality. I have some of the pictures around my room and I'm going to cut some smaller ones to fit into my locket soon. For Trevis's I went to the dollar store and got frames then I decorated them. For one I used wooden letters (also found at the dollar store) that I colored with sharpies and glued onto the frame, another I decorated foam cut into pieces (a dollar store find too), and the rest with stick on jewels I found at Michael's. I also used the foam as matting for some of the pictures that didn't fit into the frames perfectly. Snapfish gives you and option to keep the original deminsions of the photo or to have it cut to 6x4. I decided to keep the original deminsions and to mat the photos myself. I wanted to give him some wallet size prints too but I didn't want them to get messed up so I got a little wallet-sized picture holder to keep them in. I hope he likes having picture of us to put in his room as much as I do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment