Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 12 October 2009

Info Post
Both children have just dozed off. Sigh! A little time for me to go online before I would call it a day. With little gal the chatterbox and Baby Jay the demanding baby, there is nothing much I could do, left alone going online. So, am I glad that I have some "me" times during the morning and at night.

Sometimes I wonder what I am so busy about in the morning after sending both children away (little gal to school and baby to babysitter). I make it a routine to clean and mop the room every day. All the windows and balcony door are closed most of the times, and yet my bedroom is very dusty. If I did not wipe the surface one day, the next day, it will be coated with dust! Gosh!

I also lost count of how many times I walk up and down the staircases every day. One round I would fill up my thermo pot and bring it up to the room, another round, I would sterilise my children feeding bottles and another round, bringing up the laundry to be hung on my bedroom balcony. So you see, I walk the staircases many times per day. I treat it as a workout. Now my weight is around 55.4kg! Yes, losing some more kilos there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment