Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 9 November 2009

Info Post
Thanks for the concern, my allergy has subdued. It only last for a night but boy!! What a night, but I survive.

I will be going for a job interview tomorrow. See what they are offering me. It is actually the 2nd interview; and tomorrow I would be meeting with the senior manager. I am supposed to go to the Registrar Office to collect my daughter's Mykid card but because of the interview I have to postpone to the day after. Same time, re-do Baby Jay's IC as there is a typo error there. We have corrected it once, but due to early input into the system (the wrong spelling), I have to manually get it changed again. So, it will have to be a few more trips down to the Registrar office.

As for this evening, since both kids are fast asleep, I have some times sorting out old photographs. Baby Jay has many photographs taken since he was born, and now I am free to group them into labelled folders. There is one particular photo I like the most. Baby Jay taken together with his big sister. It was taken about 2 weeks ago. Baby Jay was looking straight into the camera. Do you see the look-alike of sister and brother there? Do you like it? My princess and prince, posing for the camera! *say cheese*

0 comments:

Post a Comment