Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 20 November 2009

Info Post
Alright, there is definitely something wrong with my modem (I believe) as I have not been able to assess to my internet for the past 2 days. So if you did not see me that often online, you know that I have been cut off from the blogging world. I must get someone to check on my modem. I know I pay my streamyx every month as it is charged directly to my credit card. Hmm, maybe make a complaint to TMnet and see what they can do with my problem???

Currently I am "tumpang" at hubby's office, following him meeting customers almos the whole day today. Phew!! Pretty tiring, and have been caught in rain twice. After today, I would not be stepping into his office that often as I start working next Monday. Oh dear. Come to think of it, it makes me anxious and excited. Anxious? Because I have not been working for almost 9 months and wonder how I am going to fit well into the environment. Excited? Because I can work, meet people and earn money again! Lol! I am happy that I got this job.

Alright, it is time to pick my two children. After running here and there the whole day, I am missing them that much. See you guys around and have a wonderful weekend!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment