Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 30 November 2009

Info Post
Yes! Got my pay today. Don’t you know how happy am I to see my bank accounts growing again? It may not be a lot since I just worked for a week, but the feeling of receiving the pay is great. *laugh*

Yesterday I bought few pants and blouses in The Spring. I had some Parkson vouchers so do not want to let them go wasted, I spent them all on my wardrobe. Just on my wardrobe I spent nearly RM400. Phew! Luckily I got my ATM with me. Who else, darling hubby…….He did not complained much on the pricing since it has been many
months I went shopping. Lol! Check out our shopping outing with Baby Jay here.

As I was commenting to Didi, I should start going back to aerobic classes. I miss those workouts and sweats. Hopefully I could find some times after work to do some exercises. I remember I only started to go to aerobic class after 1 year I had my little gal. So this time, I must not delay and start earlier.

Since I stopped exercising, I noticed that I get sick easily. For the past 1 year, I lost counts of how many times I catch flu, cough and sore throat. My immune system deteriorates after I stop exercising. I felt tired easily too. So I hope I can do some workout soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment