Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 30 November 2010

Info Post

 Sooo last Christmas I made my boyfriend an advent calendar out of a mini muffin tin. I filled it up with ornaments for our first Christmas tree we decorated together. Each day had corresponding gifts and Christmas-y activites for us to do together. It was a lot of fun to put together for him and it made the lead up to Christmas day more exciting.

This year I wanted to use it again but I wanted to do something a bit different. After we saw Scott Pilgrim in theaters together I knew what I wanted to do. 25 Days of Epically Epic Scott Pilgrim Epicness!!! Coming up with Scott Pilgrim themed gifts has been super super fun. I wanted to fill up the advent calendar with something special so I made homemade Scott Pilgrim inspired candies which I will reveal as the days go on. I'm really proud of them actually. There are 6 books in the series which works out really well since there are 24 slots in the calendar. Every four days has a theme that is loosely based on the each book. I will also reveal those as the days go on. I'll be updating so everyone can follow along here and on the Tumblr (Satellite True) that I update for my boyfriend on days that we're not together. The Tumblr will be mostly pictures with quotes from Scott Pilgrim that go with the gift for that day while I'll write more detailed posts about everything here. It should be fun and I hope you enjoy following along.

0 comments:

Post a Comment