Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 10 November 2010

Info Post
I'm sorry for the lack of posts this week. I had a few planned that I was really excited about writing but I've been slammed with horrible migraine after horrible migraine. When I'm not feeling well I get nervous about posting because I can't think clearly. I'm afraid of everything turning into a gobbledygook unreadable mess. Trying to get all of my health problems under control so that I can do these silly normal things is frustrating but I'm hopeful that things will get better. For now I'm just going to have to accept that some weeks are going to be bad and that shouldn't discourage me from picking myself up and continuing on when I can.

“It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop.”  - Confucius

P.S. It amuses me that gobbledygook is apparently a legitimate word. It's even on Wikipedia! I Googled it after spell check didn't put a red squiggle under it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gobbledygook

0 comments:

Post a Comment