Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 25 November 2010

Info Post

Things that are making me happy and that I'm thankful for:
  • My boyfriend. A million billion googltrillion times <3
  • That I'm done with my antibiotics today.
  • Podcasts for keeping me entertained and from completely losing it most week days.
  • Music. Manson, Gaga, Halestorm, Alice in Chains, Hole, The Doors, and so many more.
  • Lzzy Hale specifically.
  • Twitter for making me laugh and giving me a place to vent on the days I'm stuck in bed.
  • Polymer clay for becoming my new favorite hobby.
  • My friends.
  • My best friend giving me someone else to make things for by getting himself and awesome girlfriend (they're so cute together!) :)
  • That he's found someone that makes him ridiculously happy.
  • My pets, especially my kitty Cosmo.  
  • Tumblr for becoming my favorite online addiction and a place to channel some of my passions.
  • All of the awesome people I interact with online.
  • That it's almost December and I can start giving people presents!!
  • And finally my boyfriend. He needs to be on the list more than once because he's the first, last, middle, up, down, sideways, every single thing I'm thankful for. (I love you!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment