Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 25 March 2010

Info Post

I've had a frustrating day so far trying to deal with doctors, fax machines, lost medical records and all kinds of stuff so I thought I'd make a list of good things to help make myself a bit more relaxed and happy.

Things that made me happy today:
  • Snuggles from all my pets right after I woke up.
  • That I'm slowly (but surely!) getting over my fear of talking on the phone.
  • My boyfriend calling just to tell me he loves me.
  • My new Tarepanda bag and how organized everything inside is.
  • That I'm getting better at giving myself French manicures (practice, practice, practice).
  • Finding my Nintendo DS charger so I can play my new Alice in Wonderland game.
  • Finding my old Game Boy Color<3
  • Making paper roses like these:


0 comments:

Post a Comment