Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 2 March 2010

Info Post

Things that made me happy today:
  • A warm bath with rose scented bath salts.
  • Leftover Chinese food, my sweet boyfriend made sure to send me home with extra soup because I'm still not feeling 100%.
  • The fact that he takes care of me even on days we can't be together. On days that I'm feeling under the weather I'd completely forget to take some of my medicine if it weren't for him.
  • Curling up with all three of my kitties for a nap.
  • Planning what to buy from the craft store tomorrow so I can start making lots of goodies soon.
  • Getting into a good book.
  • Knowing that this next week is going to be hectic but really fun (Alice, visiting my grandma and a concert <3)
  • Finding out that Lip Smackers/ Bonnie Bell don't test on animals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment