Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 28 April 2010

Info Post
I tried to play frisbee with the puppy we found and he shredded it to piece like it was no big deal. It was like watching someone pull apart string cheese. I really want to play frisbee with him but I don't know if I should risk putting another one in the line of fire. He did let me throw it a couple of times for him before he destroyed it.

Sad frisbee is sad :(

Oh! My mom took him for a ride today and said he was super well behaved. He sat very calmly in the back seat and didn't bark at any people walking by or anything like that. He just sat there and watched everything go by and enjoyed it. He's so well behaved in so many ways with a little bit of training I think he'll be one of the best dogs I've ever known.

0 comments:

Post a Comment